Human - Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human - Evolution

Human-Evolution is a Zombie Horde Clan, formed to be the best one there is!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there

Go down 
+2
ĞŤ ĶįŅğ|уŠ™³
Sera
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sera

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:18 am

Hi. What do you guys think if there’s only one ZH server? Anyway, I think it is better if there’s only one ZH server with many slots and admins like before. Also there’s a possibility that new players may come and join if we only have 1 big ZH server.

Pros:
1. Players will not be dispersed (e.g. no more ct whoring Very Happy coz there is no other server to join/switch)
2. Server will be more attractive to join when it appears on the search list (e.g. 42 slot server with lots of players)
4. Server cost will be cheaper (cost will be shared by ZH clans)
5. It would be definitely better than the current ZH if it works and I think it’s worth the effort.
6. Maybe clans would have better relationship? Like leaders working together and better ZH community…. hehe

Cons:
1. Server control. (Depends on the ZH leaders)
2. Setting up and uploading stuff on the server

I will sponsor a match/training private server (it would have a password) with 14 slots for while. (kicking of players will be no longer needed)

Obviously, the clans paying would be the one responsible on making the decisions for the server.

In addition, the website that would be sponsored to the server will be a webpage that shows the links to each clan, ZH info, how to be pro, bhop etc. I think this would be better coz it shows that we have community to new comers.

If you guys agree, this would be the overview:

42 slot only ZH server (sponsored by ZH clans)
14 slot match/training (sponsored by me)

K cheers. I’m gonna copy & paste this to other forum. If anyone wants to talk to me about this, add me on steam “maroon23” or simply reply on thread.
Back to top Go down
ĞŤ ĶįŅğ|уŠ™³
ĞŤ ĶįŅğ|уŠ™³

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:12 am

well i think its good idea yes from me
and I have a lot of the important question will be how big tick rates?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-europe.com
jangofett76
Admin

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:23 am

I think it's a good idea.

But i think only leader and co leader must have full right and only kick, teleport, mute for normal player.

Then, i can configure et make a radio like zb.

OK for he
Back to top Go down
Sera

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:33 am

tnx both.

to GT: I think 66tick would be a gud choice coz its cheaper and more challenging for players to bhop. I'm hoping that if each clan agrees, then ZH clans sponsoring the big server would choose 66 tick but its up to them.

to jangofett: Its gud jango that u are willing to help. About the admin part, in my opinion, its better to start from 2 admins from each clan (leader & co-leader). And then increase if more are actually needed. I expect that these representatives from each clans are responsible and active enough
Back to top Go down
BLITZ^
BLITZ^

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 am

I agree but wouldn't it be better with 2 servers??
There is more than 40 players on zh so make a second server incase a few people cant get in. Other than that Ok.

Just wait for Cookie to reply and then we will decide if its ok for us.

Oh and will every clanleader of every clan get full admin? And the co - leaders get the basic admin?
Back to top Go down
Sera

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:44 am

Hi there. The plan was to get the 1 server full first ^^. We'll see how it goes although i like the attitude.

Ummm the only ones that would get the admin would be the clans paying for it and also they are the ones that will going make the decisions for the server.

About the full admin thingy, I guess its up to the sponsors. But I agree, just as what u said that leader & co-leader should be the only ones who get admin rights at the start and increase if more is needed.
Back to top Go down
jangofett76
Admin

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Ok, now you have to speak with ze/eb AND ZB!!
Back to top Go down
Sera

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:50 pm

tnx for reply. Guys, i hope you dont mind but if you are going to post something, please do it on the link provided so I dont have to keep going on each website and so that we can all see the replies much easier. thanks

http://zombierangers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=133&p=1839#p1839
Back to top Go down
Cookie Man
Admin
Cookie Man

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:31 am

I think it's a good idea, we just have to make sure everyone on zh agrees.
Back to top Go down
https://human-evo.rpg-board.net
Sera

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:51 am

tnx cookie. We are currently doing that. Anyway, is HE willing to become a sponsor for the server? Thanks
Back to top Go down
ScragaMuffin

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:23 pm

:S im not sure arent we tryin g to get more ppl to join ZH? i think when they find out they cant bhop on a 66 tick server will put them off. Also some ppl lag if there are 14 + ppl on the server so even more players will be lost. When someone is playing a war no1 else can play... Also wars cannot be played simetaniously

not sure tbh
Back to top Go down
Sera

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:36 am

66 ticks affects everyone. If its 100 tick, everyone would bhop at the speed of lightning (as flea said) and it will scare everyone off.

Yes some people would lag if there are 14+ ppl, but isnt it better to join a server with lots of players rather than to join a server with 5-8 players? Also most of the times, cts then would leave after teams have been swapped then the server becomes empty. u kno wat i mean?

Also, if there are lots of Ts playing bhop isnt really necessary at all coz cts will be taken down 1 by 1.

About the war part, me/oldbastard are going to host a separate private training/match server if all clans agreed (except for ZB).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Human - Evolution :: Random Talk :: General Chat-
Jump to: